10 September 2013

The Semesters Roll On.

As I mentioned before, Glen and I have been in Hawaiian 101 together this term; it has been magical fun. It came to an end in the form of a tasty Hawaiian feast a few weeks ago. We pounded poi. Spoke in different tongues. And had fun for (probably) the last time together.




After Glen finished his finals, we went to the beach with friends and their babies :) It was an I-can-already-see-the-red-on-your-back sort of outing, which was a much needed occasion for us (mostly Glen because he had a hard term and mine was truly lovable).


It's crowded Lanikai! Yay. Super gorgeous with acceptable parking on this beautiful day, but the PEOPLE are plentiful around these parts. We swam, we played, we burned.



Above, is Sawyer; the man of babies. I don't know what that means, but I feel that it is true. There's a good chance he'll be a rocking catch in just a few years. He is seriously close to being a walking monster child; that will be fun :) Running  babies [that aren't mine 24/7] are my favorite babies.


Above, is another handsome little tot from our friends, the Richardson's :) They used to be in our ward a while ago, but have since moved on to bigger and better things; especially this guy! He's adorable and we are glad to have spent the day with him.

Last Monday we packed up and headed out to Kaua'i for the rest of the week break between semesters. It was an amazing experience and we loved almost every minute of it! There were some pirates and hazy skies for a few hours, but it was grand nevertheless. It will have to wait for another time because I still need to grab over 1,000 photos from the camera, but there's a picture-storm a-comin' and you best be ready when it does.

Here's a sunset from several nights ago. So many beautiful things to be grateful for.


Oh, and it's officially my last semester of undergraduate life...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment