![]() |
| My scientist |
So, I'm alone. Alexa and Cassandra, now would be the perf time to just pop onto this little island... hey?
I guess maybe I'll just have to drive places. Like actually be in thee driver's seat. I wonder if I know how still. Totally kidding, of course I do. I love driving. I just drove like 2 seconds ago to get milk. I may be overreacting a tad. I can do this!
I emailed GoPro to see if they would lend Glen one of their cameras for the week, but they said they don't do that... Of course you don't do that! That's why I asked you if you would! Hmph. So, that's down the drain. I guess maybe we'll have to buy one with money.
A little from the recent past: We haven't done anything because we're in school. lame Plus, the things we do... we normally can't document because it's rainy season and we don't have a waterproof camera. *cough*gopro needed*cough*
| Glen playing in the rain because it's water falling from the sky. |
![]() |
| Valentine's Day |
It's chocolate fondue and cheese fondue in a crockpot. How easy, you may ask? So easy. Pinterest is my best friend.
| Ron Swanson Valentine? Why yes, I think I did just go there. |
The picture to the left is outside of our door on a really clear late morning. Then, the right is an early morning picture of BYU-Hawaii's campus grounds. We love living here, it's beautiful. There are more pristine and more beautiful islands out there, but this is the one we live on and we are pretty dang happy to be here.
Here's to a week of loneliness and an eternity of love.
We'll see how I do.



No comments:
Post a Comment