[Tuesday, May 1]
Happy Birthday to Bruce.
Don't feel bad about your age, you've still got a few good years left :)
[Friday, May 11]
The dishes aren't done, I have class in about two hours, work after, I want a nap, and we still have boxes bursting with stuff since the move (we got into on-campus housing).
Too bad everything in that list is true.
1. Dishes need to get done because cockroaches infest my nightmares.
2. Class is an obvious necessity
3. Work because students depend on me and we need money desperately.
(Emphasis on the latter part of that sentence)
4. Nap because we went to the Fireknife semi-finals and then I had to do homework last night.
In lieu of all that, I am blogging because I am trying to run from responsibility without getting off my lazy bum.
[Sunday, May 13]
It's Mother's Day; happiness be spread.
[Thursday, May 17]
Happy Birthday to Amber.
I never realized your birthday was this close to Mother's Day until this moment.
[Wednesday, May 23]
Our friends [Tim & Ruthi] went to Big Island for a fishing trip and brought us back some goodies :)
A slab of Marlin and a small tuna.
We made sushi with the tuna and it was wonderful.
Thank you Tim for being a fisherman and Ruthi for allowing him to take you on a boat while impregnated with his baby girl.
I end with pictures.
[Genki Sushi; Kahana Valley service project; Glen's Chemistry Award dinner]
[Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Bread; Homemade Ahi Sushi; The man and the Ahi]
There are a few more weeks until our feet kiss California soil.
And little over a month until Vi's wedding; Excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment