So, it turns out, things do turn up even within a semester's unattractive midterm season.
I am the new Vice President over mentoring for the Professional Accounting Society on campus.
It's a daunting thought to be taking on this position right now, but it'll work out.
It always does.
Mark came to visit!
It rained pretty much all day every day.
Poor guy.
Saw the first lightning and thunder action since being here.
I love lightning and thunder, so it was exciting for me.
It's clearing up now though, the wind is back in full force and it's blowing all of it out to sea again.
We still had fun with the torrential rains upon us.
Meet my new love: Nico's at Pier 38.
If ever I have loved a slab of fish more than now, I scorn at my ignorance.
Maybe I'm going a little overboard.
Maybe not though.
The food was gone before the camera was remembered.
Oh well, next time (which is soon).
It was featured on DDD. You should check out the video.
It's as awesome as he makes it out to be.
We got a picture of the aftermath when we were trying to figure out what the contents of the amazing sauce was.
As you can see, it was serious.
After Nico's, we went Kaena Point on the Northwestern shore.
We found a washed-up puffer fish with a dead crab on it's head.
Pleasant.
There are always times when things get crazy and life seems harder than it should be.
It's nice to just look out of my window and see the beautiful creations of God.
I hope I keep remembering to look for those sorts of things everyday.
Side note:
So we are going parasailing for our 2nd anniversary last year :)
[Late? Who cares.]
We are wondering whether we should pay extra for the photography they offer...
or just buy a cheap-o waterproof throw away and take pictures ourselves?
Any suggestions on which one to take?
Or completely different routes that we probably haven't even thought of?
We love you all.
When my family and I went parasailing I'm almost postitive we brought our own camera, and the pictures turned out really well. depending on how much it costs you might be able to do both!
ReplyDeleteYou just had your baby!!!! I'm so excited :) Thanks for the suggestion. We are trying to find someone's waterproof camera to borrow for the day.
Delete