We went to California for Christmas.
Highlights:
Madi's baby shower
I don't have any pictures, but you can go to her blog and see her prego self.
Jaydyn!
Our so adorable niece.
Who is Emily's twin.
His Dad's holding on tight behind him. No worries.
Slack-Lining
A sport.
Tie climbing webbing from one tree to another and walk on it.
Glen sprained his foot playing basketball
We went to Dr. Holland's and he chiropractor-ed him up to aid in the healing process!
I was there, it was amazing!
I did not know that you could just push away inflammation.
There was literally a cavern in his foot.
He's doing much better now, not even a month later
and he's been snorkeling and spear fishing.
Christmas
The Balboa Boat Parade was pretty lame in the lights section.
There were a few boats that actually tried. This was the best.
It has sails. Made of LEDs. So good.
2012 happened
We went on a boat ride on that foggy year ending night
with Bruce, Marinda, Thomas, Alex, and Justin
(a co-worker of Bruce and Thomas, not Hugie unfortunately).
Disneyland
The Christmas decorations were still up.
The new entrance to California Adventure is handsome.
And... we're back.
This is at Malaekahana Beach Park.
We had a barbecue with our friends last Saturday.
The women cooked and the boys went spear fishing.
They went so far out that we could barely see their bright orange buoy!
Good thing I had my binoculars:)
They caught a trumpet fish and a unicorn fish.
We barbecued and ate them as well.
The trumpet fish was good.
The unicorn was just alright for me.
I use my binoculars a lot now.
For nothing particular.
Just because I can.
We loved being in California.
Hawaii's good too though.
Madi's baby shower
I don't have any pictures, but you can go to her blog and see her prego self.
Jaydyn!
Our so adorable niece.
Who is Emily's twin.
Jaydyn is the Queen of Cuteness.
Also, she likes to make Emily annoyed. Yay!
Gray Family Photos.
Taken by Jill Brady.
And this is our so-handsome nephew, Caden.His Dad's holding on tight behind him. No worries.
Slack-Lining
A sport.
Tie climbing webbing from one tree to another and walk on it.
Glen sprained his foot playing basketball
We went to Dr. Holland's and he chiropractor-ed him up to aid in the healing process!
I was there, it was amazing!
I did not know that you could just push away inflammation.
There was literally a cavern in his foot.
He's doing much better now, not even a month later
and he's been snorkeling and spear fishing.
Christmas
The Balboa Boat Parade was pretty lame in the lights section.
There were a few boats that actually tried. This was the best.
It has sails. Made of LEDs. So good.
2012 happened
We went on a boat ride on that foggy year ending night
with Bruce, Marinda, Thomas, Alex, and Justin
(a co-worker of Bruce and Thomas, not Hugie unfortunately).
Disneyland
The Christmas decorations were still up.
The new entrance to California Adventure is handsome.
And... we're back.
This is at Malaekahana Beach Park.
We had a barbecue with our friends last Saturday.
The women cooked and the boys went spear fishing.
They went so far out that we could barely see their bright orange buoy!
Good thing I had my binoculars:)
They caught a trumpet fish and a unicorn fish.
We barbecued and ate them as well.
The trumpet fish was good.
The unicorn was just alright for me.
I use my binoculars a lot now.
For nothing particular.
Just because I can.
We loved being in California.
Hawaii's good too though.
You guys and your world traveling making everyone else jealous. Looks like you had fun. :)
ReplyDeletehahaha, more like back and forth traveling. We had a butt load of fun! It's so awesome that you're pregnant too!! Hope you're doing good with all of that.
Delete