30 July 2011

22 Days In.

Glen's coconut fascination is blossoming more fully now. We froze two. It didn't work out.
The nut cracked and we had to just take all the meat out and drink the water right then.
Did not expect it to be carbonated. That was weird.

And now, our apartment.
That mat in front of the computer, so soft. We got it for the bathroom, but we decided that it's better served here.
We're excited about that banana tree. There's also a  garden on the side of the house with tomatoes, peppers, and something else that I don't know.
We got snorkel gear... I was pretty excited about it. 
We already saw the Hawaii State fish! The humuhumunukunukuapua'a, or humuhumu for people like me.

1 comment:

  1. First! I wanted to point out how I LOVE that Glen is wearing socks with slippers :) way to represent haha, but WOW! youre place looks amazing!!! But I seriously miss you two sooo much! it was definitely so hard coming home and knowing I cant go see you, so know that youre missed! Alright I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete