We made some awesome pizzas the other day.
One of them, obviously, was deep dish.
Toppings as follows:
kielbasa, bacon, asparagus, eggplant, spinach,
tomato, bell papper, and onion.
Half of the one below has alfredo sauce.
And then, there was a bird.
Yes, that's a dove in our kitchen.
We were in the other room eating lunch and watching
youtube videos, when I went to wash our dishes,
the bird flew stright at my face
(I think it was drinking out of the sink)
and tried to fly out of the skylight!
One bloodcurdling scream later,
the bird was on our kitchen table, and I was in this...
I learned enough from the movie "Birds"
to know that they peck out eyes and kill you.
It ended up hanging around for about
half an hour before we tried
caging it in our laundry basket and it flew out.
I'm still amazed after almost a month
of being here, that there are tons of
pine trees here.
What the heck?
My Hawaiian Studies teacher told us the other
day that we should go experience the 'aina
for school today.
He's the kind of teacher that everyone needs.




No comments:
Post a Comment