17 October 2014

High Five for Friday

We just got home from the La'ie Temple... so let's make this quick! Here's my five:

1. We saw Meet The Mormons at the last showing last Saturday. It was a really touching, great film. We really enjoyed it; plus, La'ie Palms Cinemas has thee best popcorn evahh. Let's say it together: real butter. Mmmm. Yeah, it sounds amazing too.


2. Words cannot express the joy and peace that comes to my soul from being at the beach.

3. We took care of my boss's mother-in-law. Everyone calls her Grandma, she loves singing songs about CA (my kind of sing-along partner) and Popcorn Popping. She really made me feel super grateful for the things that I have and remember. She has Alzheimer's and asks you the same questions every 30 seconds. During this picture, she felt really uncomfortable that some weird stranger was trying to take a picture of us. She kept asking me who it was when we had already been sitting with her for about 10 minutes before Glen went outside. Oh, and she eats ice cream... that's it. Go big or go home, you know what I'm saying?


4. We bought some camera stuff and we are way stoked on it! This was taken with a new filter we got that's supposed to be really good for black & white photography. So far, I'm pretty happy with it.

5. We made an awesome video for our friend's birthday. I would show it, but it's still a secret for now. Soon though, very soon. I love it. Anyway, during the filming this beautiful sunset unravelled before our eyes and we just admired it until it was gone. You might think it's fake and I would encourage your doubt because look at it. Some serious nature right there.


Hope your week was filled with goodness too! Also, it's Glen's birthday next Friday... and mine next Sunday... Ah!

Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment