With that, my high fives for this week:
1. General Conference was awesome. I mean, it usually is, but this time it was just something else. Half-way through, Glen and I were excitedly planning our best reading/re-watching times together. Nerd alert.
2. Oh, and I made this during the viewing (like I said I was going to, oh snap). We're in Halloween territory, people. 2014 is in it's last quarter. Insane!
3. Glen's colleague (hahaha I really wanted to say that for some reason) recommended reading this book. When Glen brought the borrowed book home, I thought to myself why would anyone publish a book telling me how to make an atomic bomb? Also, why would anyone publish a book telling me how to make an atomic bomb!?! I
4. I may have procured a job actually using my degree. I already work for the owner in a different capacity, but he likes me a lot (mostly because I'm Samoan -- we fist bump like every 20 minutes because we have an ancestor in common; it's hilarious) so he wants me to do more stuff for him. Mo' money, mo' money, or something like that.
5. Much of my week has been filled with this... let's just put everything on repeat for a while.
Seriously, if anyone has a repeat button I'm calling upon your good favor to just do me a solid.
Aloha



First off We miss you guys like crazy!!! Second, I love this high five for Friday/grateful idea! Third, that picture of you is stunning! You are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou are the sweetest, Madi, thanks! Seriously, we miss you guys so much!!! We canNOT believe how cute your little boys are either!
Delete