Our first beach trip.
Dan and Heidi are the generous ones who took us
in for the first nights while we looked for
a place of our own.
We saw three sea turtles off the shore and
the boys caught crabs on the beach.
It is so beautiful here.
It is a clear testimony to the love that
Heavenly Father has for everyone on earth.
Even though there's a lot of bad stuff on the island,
especially in the Waikiki area,
there are rainbows almost everyday,
beauty all around, and the Spirit is abundant here.
There are a lot more types of pineapples
than I thought there were...
I thought there were maybe 2 kinds before this.
The creation just keeps getting more
and more amazing I guess.
Vi was on vacation with her family!!
She's one of the best friends that I have been
blessed with in my life.
Her spirit is so strong with love and generosity
toward others.
I miss her a lot, even though I know that we are
still close in spirit, the distance is rough.
This is the sunset from our front yard!
I literally couldn't believe what I was seeing.
It's truly one of the most glorious sights I have
witnessed in person.
Yesterday was a long day.
Great though.
The PCC is super awesome!
The new students at BYUH get to go there for
free for an orientation treat.
The night show was amazing!
The spirit is so strong there, I love it.
It makes me want to work there more.
I'm planning on trying out for a PCC dancing
job, but I might not look Polynesian enough
for them... we'll see.
And the other people in the picture are in the
family that we were in for the tours.






Cute blog Breanna! Diego still talks about you and playing soccer with him...his first older woman crush hahahah!
ReplyDeletelove and miss you both, really happy for you - awesome be to living there! Soak it up, have fun and know that your family and friends are here for you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! So glad things are going well, we miss you guys. Hope we can come visit sometime!!!!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Madi said.. dang.. (jealous)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
You would be so great in the PCC shows!! I'm glad things are working out
ReplyDelete(this is Jacquie Balmforth by the way.)